- Cooking As A Communication Tool – Last week we had a house guest from Japan and
- You don’t have to be Irish to make a good Irish Soda Bread!
- An Evening for two good Causes Benefiting Face 2 Face and The Sonoma Humane Society
- Kitchen Culture – Do You Have a Kitchen Witch?
- Be Mine You Lovingly Dipped Strawberry! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Tag Archives: chef mary bergin
I am sharing my favorite recipe for Irish Soda Bread with you AND trust me, you can make this with your eyes closed (well, practically). As a matter of fact I talked my brother John through the entire recipe over … Continue reading