- Cooking As A Communication Tool – Last week we had a house guest from Japan and
- You don’t have to be Irish to make a good Irish Soda Bread!
- An Evening for two good Causes Benefiting Face 2 Face and The Sonoma Humane Society
- Kitchen Culture – Do You Have a Kitchen Witch?
- Be Mine You Lovingly Dipped Strawberry! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
she wanted to learn how to cook something! Actually she wanted to learn how to cook something without the use of an oven. Apparently, it is not uncommon to have a stovetop burner, a microwave, but not an oven. So, … Continue reading
I am sharing my favorite recipe for Irish Soda Bread with you AND trust me, you can make this with your eyes closed (well, practically). As a matter of fact I talked my brother John through the entire recipe over … Continue reading
Talk about a Designer Crab Feast! Unbelievable food, beautiful presentation, impeccable service, and all for two very great causes near and dear to my heart! At $55 per person, the dinner Chef Tony and his crew at Sea Thai Bistro in Montgomery … Continue reading