Welcome to my new blog. I hope you will follow my culinary adventures. Whether I’m teaching a private one-on-one class, shopping for great deals in produce at the many Farmer’s Markets in Sonoma County or, finding a new restaurant with my friends, there will always be something interesting to read.
- Cooking As A Communication Tool – Last week we had a house guest from Japan and
- You don’t have to be Irish to make a good Irish Soda Bread!
- An Evening for two good Causes Benefiting Face 2 Face and The Sonoma Humane Society
- Kitchen Culture – Do You Have a Kitchen Witch?
- Be Mine You Lovingly Dipped Strawberry! Happy Valentine’s Day!