- Cooking As A Communication Tool – Last week we had a house guest from Japan and
- You don’t have to be Irish to make a good Irish Soda Bread!
- An Evening for two good Causes Benefiting Face 2 Face and The Sonoma Humane Society
- Kitchen Culture – Do You Have a Kitchen Witch?
- Be Mine You Lovingly Dipped Strawberry! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
A long time ago, I used to make something called Kaiserschmaren and this casserole reminds me of that! The big difference is the way it is cooked. Kaiserschmaren is a made-to-order dessert, and scrambled in a pan similar to the … Continue reading